Become part of the Fuji FamilyWe would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the growing network of Fuji Grill restaurants. Our commitment to providing friendly and prompt service in a clean and inviting environment has already won the approval of discerning customers from diverse backgrounds. The founders of Fuji Grill system, John J. Lee and Kazuo Ikeda, have over 20 years of experience as business entrepreneurs and restaurant professionals, perfecting the art of Japanese cuisine and innovative restaurant concepts. Fuji Grill is an upscale Quick Service Japanese restaurant where you will enjoy exceptional Japanese-California style cuisine that is prepared by our master chef, Mr. Kazuo Ikeda. Our extensive menu and state of the art sushi bar will leave you with fond memories of our fresh, traditional, and healthy Japanese food.
Mission Statement"To offer a wide variety of fine Japanese restaurant cuisine that is healthy, affordable, and of the highest quality."
Commitment to HealthWe understand that today's busy modern lifestyle demands healthy choices that are quick and convenient. The Fuji Grill is dedicated to providing the customer with premium "anti aging" ingredients to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Some examples include:
- Premium Rice Bean Oil
- A great source of Vitamin E
- Makes a light and crispy tempura without a greasy feeling
- Helps avoid heartburn
- Fresh Vegetables
- A green cornucopia: Soybeans, Seaweed, Avocado, Broccoli, Cabbage, Sprouts, and Spinach
- Provides essential vitamins and fiber
- Sushi Grade Fresh Fish
- Fish oil is a natural source of two heart healthy Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)
- May reduce cholesterol and the risk of coronary heart disease
- May enhance brain development in both children and adults
- Desire and ability to participate Fuji Grill restaurant system
- Communication and organization skills with managerial experience
- Accounting knowledge - QuickBooks knowledge a plus
- Understanding of the franchise concept, agreement, and operation manual
- Willing to devote full-time effort
- A minimum net worth of $350,000.00 for single unit operation
- Consistent employment or business ownership/management history
Steps to join the Fuji Family
- Request the franchise application by e-mail (John@FujiGrill.com) or call our toll free number at 1-800-700-3375.
- Complete the franchise application and return it to us by your preferred method:
- E-mail: John@FujiGrill.com
Fuji Grill, Inc.
17955 Sky Park Cir. Unit #J
Irvine, CA 92614
- Fax: 949-251-1806
- A presentation interview will be scheduled by one of our staff, where we will discuss your plans and objectives. Upon approval, you will receive a copy of a document commonly known as a "Uniform Franchise Disclosure Document" ("UFDD") and an in-depth introduction to the Fuji Grill system. The "UFDD" includes a copy of the franchise agreement, detailed startup costs, a training & assistance schedule, expense details, a status list of current Fuji Grill restaurants, and audited financial statements. The "UFDD" will help you analyze our system and make an informed franchise decision.
- Complete due diligence review of the "UFDD" within 10 business days, contacting the Fuji Grill marketing staff with any questions you have. Contact, visit, and interview current Fuji Grill franchisees. Consult your legal counsel and CPA.
- Complete and sign the franchise agreement, making a complete and informed decision. We will provide the Fuji Grill Operation Manual.
- Secure a location for the franchise - in many cases, this step will have already been completed before or in current negotiations. If this is not the case, the Fuji Grill can assist you in finding a location. A proper location is a key factor in your success, and we would like to carefully select a location that works for you and the Fuji Grill concept.
- Upon securing a location, we will commence the training program. We will review the operation manual with you so you may fully understand the franchise.
- Fuji Grill mentor assigned to you, helping you through start-up
- Healthy dining products, pride of ownership
- Training and ongoing field and management support from Fuji Grill, Inc.
- Site selection assistance & professional location advice by a real estate broker
- Use of Fuji Grill's trade mark, logo and artwork for marketing
- Store layout service and architectural design assistance
- Equipment package & selection assistance
- Complete operation manual
- Menu boards, to-go menus, healthy posters, and banners designed by Fuji Grill, Inc. for franchisee use
- Marketing & advertisement designed by Fuji Grill, Inc. for franchisees.
- Online web presence (www.FujiGrill.com) and your own e-mail address for each store (Example: UncleSam@FujiGrill.com)
- Member of the healthy dining program & service
- Use Fuji Grill's proven recipes and proprietary ingredients.
Why Fuji Grill?
- Personal Growth and Satisfaction
- Pride of Ownership
- Creative Freedom
|#||Expense||Low $||High $|
|1||Initial Franchise Fee||30,000||30,000|
|2||Real Estate Deposit||5,000||10,000|
|3||Utility Security Deposit & Sales Tax Deposit||0||5,000|
|5||Signs & Menu Boards||6,500||12,000|
|7||Furniture & Fixtures||5,000||8,500|
|8||Architectural Interior Design, Permits||9,000||12,000|
|9||POS System & Software||5,000||8,600|
|11||Liability Insurance & Workman's Comp.||3,200||4,200|
|12||Grand Opening Advertisement||1,500||2,000|
|13||Office & Store Supplies, Equipment, Misc.||2,200||3,500|
|14||Professional Fees, Government Permits, License||1,500||1,800|
*All figures are approximate and will vary depending on leasehold requirements, market conditions, fluctuating equipment costs and other factors.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- What is the typical size of a store?
- 1200 square feet, but may vary.
- Please see the startup costs above.
- A minimum net worth of $350,000.00, with at least $150,000.00 liquid.
- Fuji Grill does not predict sales or profit. Profit will vary depending on management skill, ability, day-to-day operations, and finances.
- 5% of gross sales, 1% local advertising, 1% marketing
- Method 1: Find a suitable location that meets the site criteria of Fuji Grill, working closely with real estate brokers. The Fuji Grill will assist you in selection.
- Method 2: Find an existing restaurant that fits our concept, and convert it to a Fuji Grill.
- Method 3: Buy an existing Fuji Grill restaurant, if available.
- Fuji Grill will not finance, but we will refer you to a local financial institute and work closely with them to obtain financing. However, there is no guaranty by Fuji Grill, Inc.
- Fuji Grill offers a comprehensive training program, and our Fuji Grill staff is ready to provide the assistance that you require. The Fuji Grill Operation Manual will also aid your total operation and management.